If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please submit a DMCA takedown notice to our designated agent at:
1234 Main Street
Anytown, USA 12345
Email: [email protected]
Your DMCA takedown notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material.